Eyes may be the window to the soul, but eyelashes are the gatekeepers, the curtains and so much more.
WHY WE'RE SO OBSESSED WITH LONG LASHES?
Since the beginning of time, long lashes were considered attractive because they were a sign of health, vitality and beauty.
Researchers theorised that especially dark lashes emphasised both the whites of the eyes and the dark ring that appeared around the iris, an appearance that tends to indicate youthfulness.
To this present day, eyelashes and eyelash-related beauty products are flourishing. According to Google Trends, the top three most commonly asked beauty questions in 2018 were all about eyelashes.
Biologically, our eyelashes serve an even greater purpose. They protect our eyes from dirt and dust, and keeping them from drying out.
Our eyelashes are essential to our body and provide us a means for self-expression. If you weren’t born with magically long eyelashes, or is looking for a more conscious alternative to lash extensions or falsies - there is ILASH!
WHAT IS ILASH ?
ILASH Eyelash Conditioning Serum is formulated to help you get longer, fuller, and thicker lashes naturally!
Here are the key benefits of ILASH:
- Strengthen lashes with our proprietary Nano-Peptide Complex
- Easy and quick application
- Noticeable improvement in a little as 3 weeks
- Gentle formulation, safe for sensitive eyes
- PETA certified cruelty-free
- Ideal for people with short, thin or sparse lashes
- Recommended for those who do eyelash extensions consistently as it helps to strengthen and protect your natural lashes for better lash retention
HOW TO APPLY
- Remove all makeup and residue. Keep in mind, oil-based makeup removers and cleansers can leave behind a film which may create a barrier between your lashes and the lash conditioner. It’s important to wash off any residue.
- Wipe away excess serum and apply a small thin line of ILASH serum along the base of your upper lash line, as if you were applying eye liner. A small amount goes a long way, one thin stroke per day is all that is required to get the desired results. Allow lashes to dry before proceeding with skincare and makeup routines.
- Use once daily before bed for best results! Contact lens users are advised to remove contact lenses before applying.
THIS IS WHAT ILASH IS MADE OF
Peptide: Helps strengthen and enhance the appearance of length and thickness
ProVitamin B5: Gives lashes the flexibility and durability to keep growing long and strong by preventing damage to existing hair
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Encapsulated Vitamin Complex that helps promote lash health and provides proper nutrition essential for stimulating and encouraging healthier hair
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Provides intense moisturization to lashes and helps eyelashes appear healthier and shinier
Check out our Instagram for the latest updates here